Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whats A Good Rifle Scope Whats A Good Cheap Rifle Scope For 100 Yards.?

Whats a good cheap rifle scope for 100 yards.? - whats a good rifle scope

Ok so the building houses a Sporter M44 (the gun is worthless), and wondered. What would a good price to use the field, I do not know the laws of optics. Normally I use a 6x9 that I am my father, who it.im on a budget. 150 meters is my maximum in the area going. So I asked an area that before, at least 100 meters, or no assistance is 4x25mm. And if possible, who knows if it makes a company that copies of the Russian-style neighborhood sniper Pu. I would like my 91/30, but I have no money to pick too. My budget is about $ 40, so any help.

6 comments:

fourwind... said...

Michael, you have a young Whipper Snapper! I can not see my points of interest and need a framework, LOL!
I never had a problem with minutes Tasco scope. I know they were bought by Bushnell, but there are a lot of used and new age values in circulation.
In my 22 I have a 4 antler x 32 Tasco silver, which cost me $ 22.00 for transportation and my 30-30, I have a Tasco 3 x 9 x 40, which was at 30.00 $ Wally World. I would prefer even a Nikon or Leupold,! However, these areas have worked well for me, and I recommend to others. I have not had much luck with Simmons areas in my front 30-30. It was hard to think of it, but I guess.
Hope this helps.

JUAN FRAN$$$ said...

If your budget is so low, it is best to go to pawn shops to take and see if you can add cheap.
The scope of cheaper, I think, a good hand is Bushnell, but at $ 100 for a new one.
As for a 4 x 24 mm is a bit of light on the side.
If I were you, I at least get a 4 x 45 mm or 4 x 50mm scope.

Cubby said...

Watch sportsmans guide. They sold The 4-12 series with a center Barska power of the Cross $ 39.95 this spring. But as I said get what you pay. The volume does not support the recoil of a heavy weapon, so I do not buy!

Michael said...

If it takes only 100yds. Why a framework?

2012 said...

Tasco, BSA provides sportsmansguide.com have a large selection under $ 100

Neville Humpworthy said...

One of the laws of optics you get what you pay for. An application must be waterproof, can withstand the recoil, and transmit light enough to give a good visual field. Costs money building. For $ 40 U.S. dollars it will not go away, if something from a garage sale or pawn shop. "Cheap" and "good", mutually exclusive concepts have searched. Sorry to break the news. However, should a 4x32 scope will be good for shooting at 100 meters. At this distance, however, a number of peep sights is closer to your price range, probably equally effective.

Post a Comment