Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Clonazepam With Ambien Cr I've Been Taking Clonazepam 1mg For 7 Years I'm Thinking Of Getting Pregnant When Should I Stop? Female

I've been taking clonazepam 1mg for 7 years I'm thinking of getting pregnant when should I stop? Female - clonazepam with ambien cr

I took 1mg clonazepam and Ambien CR pregnant, 12.7 and 7 years to be with the idea. I know casue Clonazepam has shown that severe birth defects. How long to fully incorporate these drugs out of my system, so that any mistakes to avoid pregnancy and birth. When should I stop taking it befor you pregnant? I am a woman of 30 years

2 comments:

DR V said...

I took 1 mg / day clonazepam as long as you do. I can not comment on the topic of pregnancy, but I know there are intolerable withdrawal symptoms with this drug, if you need to develop a treatment plan with your doctor.

Gramma Might Know said...

Absolutely not get ideas and information in this format or another format online!
This picture of a baby is the biggest and most never do so in any case, consult your doctor. She or he is the one who will care throughout pregnancy, then he / she give to this child the best possible start in life!

Post a Comment